THE SURVIVING PAWSTEPS
A fascinating world of wonder, power, and mystery awaits you...
Do you dare to join?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THE SURVIVING PAWSTEPS
A fascinating world of wonder, power, and mystery awaits you...
Do you dare to join?
THE SURVIVING PAWSTEPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
RushClan/Outside land borderThu 05 Sep 2019, 11:13 amWillowstorm
RippleClan | CampThu 05 Sep 2019, 11:11 amWillowstorm
RushClan | CampWed 10 Jul 2019, 5:57 amMetzi
PathClan :: The Warm CavernTue 02 Jul 2019, 4:50 pmWillowstorm
flintpawTue 02 Jul 2019, 1:59 pmWillowstorm
CrestClan | Southern Territory: Low CitySun 26 May 2019, 11:24 amWillowstorm
CrestClan | The Pigeon's NestSun 26 May 2019, 11:23 amWillowstorm
CrestClan | CampSun 26 May 2019, 11:22 amWillowstorm
PathClan :: CampSun 19 May 2019, 6:09 amFeather
~~Justice The Wanderer~~Mon 13 May 2019, 5:03 pmWillowstorm
Clan Information
Weather: Newleaf, Early Afternoon
Though the sunlight is shining snow lays thick on the ground, and as it melts the new buds of flowers and branches bloom.
Leader: Bumblestar (@Aquastar)
Deputies: Kestrelthorn (@Willowstorm), Cherryhaze (@Feather)
Medicine cats: Peachwhisker (@Leopardspots), Gustynose (@Willowstorm)
Medicine apprentices: Mosspaw (@Davewing),

Leader: Sleekstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Loftwing (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Wasplight (@Quake), Covewhisper (@Feather)
Medicine apprentices: Lynxpaw (@Wishflight), {reserved}

Leader: Frozenstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Stagheart (@Leopardspots), {reserved}
Medicine cats: Stonestripe (@Leopardspots), Flurryfeather (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices: Foxpaw (@Lily), {reserved}

Leader: Hauntstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Doespirit (@Doespirit),
Medicine cats: Fogberry (@Willowstorm), Pearldapple (@Aquastar)
Medicine apprentices: Saffronpaw (@Feather),
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
508 Posts - 28%
441 Posts - 24%
383 Posts - 21%
192 Posts - 11%
107 Posts - 6%
67 Posts - 4%
53 Posts - 3%
32 Posts - 2%
27 Posts - 1%
17 Posts - 1%

Go down
Lily
Lily
Staff
Staff
Location : School, Dance, Drama, Warrior Cats Untold Tales, Surving Pawsteps, MCU, DCAU, Beast Keeper, Chicken Smoothie, DID I MENTION DRAMA?
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/user=811231

Whisperpaw of CrestClan Empty Whisperpaw of CrestClan

Fri 17 Aug 2018, 6:39 pm
Whisperpaw of CrestClan Bigstock-Cat-3847017-770x405

~~ W H I S P E R D R E A M ~~

7 moons
Apprentice - Warrior
She-cat
CrestClan
Campaigner

~~
"I ain't the cat you should be worried about."
~~

Whisperpaw is a calico she-cat with soft fur and a left brown eye and a blue right eye. She is blind in her right eye, however, that doesn't stop her from doing apprentice duties. She's grown to get used to having 'half sight' as Bumblepaw puts it. Whisperpaw has short, stocky legs and long toes, just like the rest of her clan. She also has a long bushy tail.

~~
"I don't know why cats come to me for advice and help. I guess I am just good company."
~~

Whisperpaw is extremely curious. She tends to try and find out what's happening before other cats. She's observant, often staying back to observe what's going on before racing into battle, which has saved her life more then once. She's energetic and Enthusiastic. She won't hold her tongue - She will talk about her findings for hours if someone will listen. She's an excellent communicator; she has amazing people skills and enjoys both small talk and deep, meaningful conversations. She's very friendly, which means she will go around and chat to other cats just because she can. She knows how to relax and take a breath - she doesn't get mad.

Whisperpaw isn't all sunshine and rainbows, however. She has very poor practical skills; her idea's are amazing, however without a cat to push her along, they will stay just that - ideas. She finds it hard to focus; if the task drifts into routine and away from broader matters, then she cannot focus on it. The way she stops this is doing what she wants at the moment, taking border patrols when she feels like exploring the territory and hunting when she needs to clear her head. She overthinks things; the simplest thing can cause trouble for her as she tries to figure it out while going over the answer. She is stressed easily. Others often look to her for guidance and help, which causes her to stress, especially when she can't say yes to every request.

~~
"I don't know why I am blind in my eye. I guess StarClan has a destiny for me."
~~

Stats (Out of Ten):
Fighting - 6
Hunting - 6
Climbing - 8
Running - 4
Swimming - 0
Strength - 7
Stamina - 9
Memory - 7

~~
"I don't care! I will not become an apprentice without Bumblekit!"
~~

Whisperkit has always been the middle. The middle kit, the middle size, the middle of the fights her two siblings have. Whisperkit's parents were Yellowstripe and Blackclaw, two loyal CrestClan warriors. Her older brother is Strikekit and her younger brother is Bumblekit. She was never worried about her younger brother's small size. It never bothered her; she treated him the same as her older brother. And honestly, this helped create her personality. When she opened her eyes, her parents couldn't believe when they saw what colour they were. They called her Whisperkit. After she opened her eyes, Strikekit had approached her from her right side and said hello, however this caused her to jump. This was when they realised she was blind in her right eye. When her parents thought Bumblekit couldn't be a warrior, she was the first to tell them off, telling them that she wouldn't become an apprentice without Bumblekit. This helped convince her parents that Bumblekit would become an apprentice, with Bumblekit's nimbleness and quickness that helped. Whisperkit became Whisperpaw with her two siblings and has been serving her clan ever since.

Last edited by Doespirit on Tue 06 Nov 2018, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lily
Lily
Staff
Staff
Location : School, Dance, Drama, Warrior Cats Untold Tales, Surving Pawsteps, MCU, DCAU, Beast Keeper, Chicken Smoothie, DID I MENTION DRAMA?
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/user=811231

Whisperpaw of CrestClan Empty Re: Whisperpaw of CrestClan

Tue 06 Nov 2018, 2:57 pm
Finished Whisperpaw!

(I just realised how long that audition is oops)
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Staff
Staff

Thu 15 Nov 2018, 7:14 pm
Accepted
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum