THE SURVIVING PAWSTEPS
A fascinating world of wonder, power, and mystery awaits you...
Do you dare to join?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THE SURVIVING PAWSTEPS
A fascinating world of wonder, power, and mystery awaits you...
Do you dare to join?
THE SURVIVING PAWSTEPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
RushClan/Outside land borderThu 05 Sep 2019, 11:13 amWillowstorm
RippleClan | CampThu 05 Sep 2019, 11:11 amWillowstorm
RushClan | CampWed 10 Jul 2019, 5:57 amMetzi
PathClan :: The Warm CavernTue 02 Jul 2019, 4:50 pmWillowstorm
flintpawTue 02 Jul 2019, 1:59 pmWillowstorm
CrestClan | Southern Territory: Low CitySun 26 May 2019, 11:24 amWillowstorm
CrestClan | The Pigeon's NestSun 26 May 2019, 11:23 amWillowstorm
CrestClan | CampSun 26 May 2019, 11:22 amWillowstorm
PathClan :: CampSun 19 May 2019, 6:09 amFeather
~~Justice The Wanderer~~Mon 13 May 2019, 5:03 pmWillowstorm
Clan Information
Weather: Newleaf, Early Afternoon
Though the sunlight is shining snow lays thick on the ground, and as it melts the new buds of flowers and branches bloom.
Leader: Bumblestar (@Aquastar)
Deputies: Kestrelthorn (@Willowstorm), Cherryhaze (@Feather)
Medicine cats: Peachwhisker (@Leopardspots), Gustynose (@Willowstorm)
Medicine apprentices: Mosspaw (@Davewing),

Leader: Sleekstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Loftwing (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Wasplight (@Quake), Covewhisper (@Feather)
Medicine apprentices: Lynxpaw (@Wishflight), {reserved}

Leader: Frozenstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Stagheart (@Leopardspots), {reserved}
Medicine cats: Stonestripe (@Leopardspots), Flurryfeather (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices: Foxpaw (@Lily), {reserved}

Leader: Hauntstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Doespirit (@Doespirit),
Medicine cats: Fogberry (@Willowstorm), Pearldapple (@Aquastar)
Medicine apprentices: Saffronpaw (@Feather),
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
508 Posts - 28%
441 Posts - 24%
383 Posts - 21%
192 Posts - 11%
107 Posts - 6%
67 Posts - 4%
53 Posts - 3%
32 Posts - 2%
27 Posts - 1%
17 Posts - 1%

Go down
Lily
Lily
Staff
Staff
Location : School, Dance, Drama, Warrior Cats Untold Tales, Surving Pawsteps, MCU, DCAU, Beast Keeper, Chicken Smoothie, DID I MENTION DRAMA?
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/user=811231

Clearly Empty Clearly

Sat 13 Apr 2019, 1:43 am
There's a world outside my door
I don't know it anymore
I'm gonna stay here now
I'm gonna stay here now

The tiny kit stares outside the den, his unseeing eyes wide as he hears the sounds of his brother playing with their father, himself becoming completely forgotten, his fate completely unknown. He can’t find the strength to even think. He doesn’t feel the motivation to stand, to walk... sometimes to breathe.

What is his life? He can’t do anything properally and he doesn’t deserve happiness. He doesn’t deserve things other kits do. He... he almost killed his brother.

Close the curtains, cut the lights
Match the darkness in my mind
It's gonna take me down
It's gonna take me down

He swallows, mouth feeling dry and lungs heaving as he tries to draw another breath into his already sore chest. Sometimes he doesn’t deserve the things the clan gives him. This home... is not for him.
What is life if you have nothing? Are you always supposed to hide? What happens if someone deems you not beautiful? What is your purpose if cats would rather sneer and make comments on something’s thats entirely your fault?

All the roads I've been before
Same mistakes always got me shakin'
And all the signs I once ignored
In my denial, I didn't want to face them

Maybe this is his destiny? To follow down the same paths that he has layed beforehand, to make every see his injuries and not being able to see what everyone thinks, never seeing colour... never seeing his mother again.
Can he even feel like he belongs?He feels worthless. Like something out of a kits tale. A cat that does not belong. A hurter. Someone who doesn’t feel like he even should be breathing. Maybe it’d be better if that hawk had taken him... instead of doing this.

I can see clearly now
The rain has gone
I accept all the things that I cannot change
Gone are the dark clouds
The dawn has come
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day

Closing his eyes, he feels familiar pains as his brother is called for his apprentice ceremony. He doesn’t deserve his. His brother can have his but not him. He doesn’t deserve to even be around... even to celebrate his brother’s victory.
A RushClan cat is known for their sharp eyesight and fast running. How will he run without being able to see where he is going?
No. He won’t. Sometimes you have to run before you can walk.

There's a world outside my door
I forced my feet down to the floor
I'm gonna make it out
I'm gonna make it out

He stands, swallowing as he walks towards the door of the den, peering out as he can hear the harsh sounds of the other cats breathing. He can hear his clan mates cheering for his brother. He can hear his leader congratulating his brother.
Maybe even though he may never be worth something to his clan, he can hear everything that is worth his time, something he might not deserve, but what he needs. But how do you fight something that nags in the inside of your head?

Take a breath and say a prayer
Find the strength in my despair
It's not gonna take me down
It's not gonna take me down

Then he hears his name. He jolts, feeling cats shuffle and another cat nudge him forwards, towards where the leader is. He swallows, shaking, as he might loose everything. Maybe he should ask StarClan for help. But how can you pray to the cats who may just banish you from your home forever?
He swallows. Are you able to come back from that? A dishonour so great you get banned from the clans? Something that makes you not be able to take your place next to your ancestors, twinkling up there like a diamond?

All the roads I've been before
Same mistakes always got me shakin'
And all the signs I once ignored
In my denial, I didn't want to face them

He swallows, preparing himself to be banished, his eyes aimed at the ground. He’s ready to be reminded of his failure. Even though many say never give up, he’s ready to give up. He’s ready to throw himself into the shame of exile, of traitorship.
But as he stands there shaking, he hears his leader call upon the medicine cat, who takes the leaders place beside him, smiling down at the kit before speaking.

I can see clearly now
The rain has gone
Gone are the dark clouds
The dawn has come

He hears the words he cannot accept. He hears the cat state that he is getting too old and he needs an apprentice. Surely it isn’t him? Right?
Maybe he’s hallucinating. Maybe he’s finally given up to the voices inside his head telling him he’s not good enough and maybe he doesn’t deserve this. It’s a cruel game after all.

All the pain in my sorrow
Won't change today, only ruin tomorrow
All the pain in my sorrow
Won't change today, only ruin tomorrow

He swallows, hearing the medicine cat ask him if he accepts the role of medicine cat and he pauses, still sceptical if this is a dream. However, it’s not.

And moons later, when he throws himself into a fire to save another cat, he looks back at his brother and smiles, his eyes becoming clear for a moment before he disappears, only his body is found the next day. He dies, knowing that he can see clearly one last time.

I can see clearly now
The rain has gone
Gone are the dark clouds
The dawn has come

i dare you to try and find the secret messages hidden. Their easy to find
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Staff
Staff