THE SURVIVING PAWSTEPS
A fascinating world of wonder, power, and mystery awaits you...
Do you dare to join?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THE SURVIVING PAWSTEPS
A fascinating world of wonder, power, and mystery awaits you...
Do you dare to join?
THE SURVIVING PAWSTEPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
RushClan/Outside land borderThu 05 Sep 2019, 11:13 amWillowstorm
RippleClan | CampThu 05 Sep 2019, 11:11 amWillowstorm
RushClan | CampWed 10 Jul 2019, 5:57 amMetzi
PathClan :: The Warm CavernTue 02 Jul 2019, 4:50 pmWillowstorm
flintpawTue 02 Jul 2019, 1:59 pmWillowstorm
CrestClan | Southern Territory: Low CitySun 26 May 2019, 11:24 amWillowstorm
CrestClan | The Pigeon's NestSun 26 May 2019, 11:23 amWillowstorm
CrestClan | CampSun 26 May 2019, 11:22 amWillowstorm
PathClan :: CampSun 19 May 2019, 6:09 amFeather
~~Justice The Wanderer~~Mon 13 May 2019, 5:03 pmWillowstorm
Clan Information
Weather: Newleaf, Early Afternoon
Though the sunlight is shining snow lays thick on the ground, and as it melts the new buds of flowers and branches bloom.
Leader: Bumblestar (@Aquastar)
Deputies: Kestrelthorn (@Willowstorm), Cherryhaze (@Feather)
Medicine cats: Peachwhisker (@Leopardspots), Gustynose (@Willowstorm)
Medicine apprentices: Mosspaw (@Davewing),

Leader: Sleekstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Loftwing (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Wasplight (@Quake), Covewhisper (@Feather)
Medicine apprentices: Lynxpaw (@Wishflight), {reserved}

Leader: Frozenstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Stagheart (@Leopardspots), {reserved}
Medicine cats: Stonestripe (@Leopardspots), Flurryfeather (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices: Foxpaw (@Lily), {reserved}

Leader: Hauntstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Doespirit (@Doespirit),
Medicine cats: Fogberry (@Willowstorm), Pearldapple (@Aquastar)
Medicine apprentices: Saffronpaw (@Feather),
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
508 Posts - 28%
441 Posts - 24%
383 Posts - 21%
192 Posts - 11%
107 Posts - 6%
67 Posts - 4%
53 Posts - 3%
32 Posts - 2%
27 Posts - 1%
17 Posts - 1%

Go down
Lily
Lily
Staff
Staff
Location : School, Dance, Drama, Warrior Cats Untold Tales, Surving Pawsteps, MCU, DCAU, Beast Keeper, Chicken Smoothie, DID I MENTION DRAMA?
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/user=811231

Brightsong of RippleClan Empty Brightsong of RippleClan

Tue 20 Nov 2018, 2:19 pm
Brightsong of RippleClan Calico-caliby-close-up

~~ B R I G H T S O N G ~~

20 moons
Warrior - Queen – Elder
She-cat
RippleClan

~~
“I'm so sorry, Spiritdream. If only I had known that you would die then I wouldn't have argued with you...”
~~

Brightsong is a gorgeous tabby calico she-cat with soft brown eyes. She has light brown patches and grey tabby markings for her calico spots and a white underbelly. Whenever she is talking to any kits, her eyes soften as she goes into a motherly mode. She has great lung capacity and also webbed paws. Her back right leg is injured, making her limp.

~~
“I'm not going to fight. I can't. I won't. Fighting took Spiritdream, Tinymist and Shadowrunner. I don't want it to take anyone else.”
~~

Name is of the Entertainer (ESFP-a) Personality Type

Brightsong loves kits. She loves talking to them and telling them stories. She's original like that, able to create her own fantasies to tell the kits so she can keep them occupied. Brightsong is an amazing babysitter(Kitsitter?) for the kits. She has excellent people skills, able to connect with anyone and will offer emotional support to anyone. Brightsong is observant too.

Brightsong absolutely hates fighting. She doesn't fight. She will if her clanmates are in danger but that's it. She avoids conflicts and always tries to talk others out of conflicts. This is mainly because of her siblings, however this might not be so. She's a horrible long term planner. She is extremely loyal, and will do anything for anyone.

~~
“I'm sorry, my brothers and sister. If I hadn't jumped into fighting, then you would still be alive.”
~~

Stats (Out of Ten):
Fighting – 2 (6, She says she's a horrible fighter, but in truth she is quite good, however she doesn't show it)
Hunting – 7
Swimming – 9 (She loves swimming)
Climbing – 2
Running – 2
Strength – 4
Stamina – 7
Memory Skills – 10 (She can remember anything)

~~
“I ask, Autumnstar, that I am kept out of any conflicts. I don't want to fight anymore.”
~~

Brightsong will look for a partner/mate that she will be happy to spend every day with. This cat most likely would be an inspiration to her and also respects her beliefs. She also will look for a bubbly cat who is enthusiastic and kind to her and other cats. She will also look for someone who doesn't mind how she limps everywhere.
In friendship relationships, Brightsong becomes friends with almost everyone, however she mainly looks for cats who are unpredictable and will always organise things for them to do each day that varies for each of the cats.
As a mother, she will be the relaxed and fun-loving parent out of her mate and her. From the first moment she sees her kits, she will want to do anything for them and will allow them to experience everything around them. She's the mother that when her kit asks her a question, her answer is 'Lets find out!'

~~
"I want my own family. I want a loving mate and my own kits, just like you had, Shadowrunner."
~~

Early Life
Brightkit was born the only one in the litter. She had two older brothers; Spiritdream and Tinymist, and a sister, Shadowrunner. She was to be the youngest out of Crystaldust and Hunterstorm's kits, because soon after her birth, Hunterstorm gained bloodcough and died from it. Crystaldust went next, dying in her sleep from cancer. Brightkit, now Brightpaw, couldn't believe that her parents were dead, however she became apprenticed to her older brother, Spiritdream, who had been mentored by Tinymist.

6 moons
Brightpaw and her siblings went on a border patrol together so she could see the territory and Brightpaw thought it would be an amazing idea to climb a tree on one side of the territory, against her siblings wishes. This caused her to fall out of the tree and break her leg. Luckily, the medicine cats quickly helped her, however her leg never properly healed.

11 moons
After she recovered, she went back on apprentice duties, when she found several RushClan cats across the border. She immediately went for the attack, against her siblings wishes again, and caused a fight between the cats. Brightpaw was severely injured by one of the RushClan warriors, and so was her siblings. Tinymist and Shadowrunner fled, because their wounds were not that bad, with Shadowrunner trying to help Brightpaw before Brightpaw told her to go, while Spiritdream was left to suffer from his wounds. When the fighting stopped, the RushClan cats tried to help but only prolonged the inedible, and soon Spiritdream passed away. The RushClan cats had no choice but to try and help Brightpaw, who was unconscious. This was when another RippleClan patrol came and took Brightpaw and Spiritdream's body back to the camp, and they asked the RushClan cats to try and find Tinymist and Shadowrunner, however the search turned up empty. Meanwhile, back at camp, Brightpaw was slowly healing from her ordeal and when she heard her siblings were dead, she immediately became depressed and hid herself away.

13 moons
Autumnstar didn't know if Brightpaw would live, as Brightpaw now refused to eat and take care of herself, so he gave her a warrior name, Brightsong. Brightsong found peace when she met a queen's kits, whom she told stories and took care of whenever the queen needed her to. That's when she decided. She would only fight when nessercary and told Autumnstar that she wanted to be on the hunting patrols instead of the border patrols. She slowly gained better hunting skills.

Last edited by Doespirit on Wed 21 Nov 2018, 12:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Aquastar
Aquastar
Staff
Staff

Brightsong of RippleClan Empty Re: Brightsong of RippleClan

Tue 20 Nov 2018, 4:13 pm
you mean a number more than 12 moons right
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Staff
Staff
https://thesurvivingpawsteps.forumotion.com

Tue 20 Nov 2018, 4:19 pm
Also, it'd be RushClan more than CrestClan that they fight. Crest and Ripple get along well
Lily
Lily
Staff
Staff
Location : School, Dance, Drama, Warrior Cats Untold Tales, Surving Pawsteps, MCU, DCAU, Beast Keeper, Chicken Smoothie, DID I MENTION DRAMA?

Tue 20 Nov 2018, 5:01 pm
Aquastar wrote:you mean a number more than 12 moons right
?

And fixed Willow
Aquastar
Aquastar
Staff
Staff

Tue 20 Nov 2018, 6:42 pm
It says she's 12 moons
Lily
Lily
Staff
Staff

Tue 20 Nov 2018, 7:06 pm
Yeah?

She decided to become a full queen after her siblings deaths - she cares for other cats kits
Aquastar
Aquastar
Staff
Staff

Tue 20 Nov 2018, 7:11 pm
why is she BABY
Lily
Lily
Staff
Staff

Wed 21 Nov 2018, 12:07 pm
Fixed hahaha
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Staff
Staff

Thu 22 Nov 2018, 7:42 pm
Accepted
If I were you I would cross out the ranks that she isn't to make it easier to read
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum